Your Osteopathy questions answered:
What conditions can Osteopathy treat?
Osteopaths treat the whole person, not just the condition. Using the principles of Osteopathy, a wide range of conditions can be treated, including:
- Lower & upper back pain
- Neck pain
- Disc injuries
- Joint pain
- Sports injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Headache and migraine
- Digestive disorders
- Period pain and irregularity
- Recurrent infection
- Asthma and chest complaints
- Stress, depression, and fatigue
- General ill health
- Childhood problems.
- You’re fed up of experiencing a dull low back ache when you’re out shopping
- You drive a lot and feel really stiff and achy when you get out of the car
- You have sciatic (leg pain) and it won’t go away
- You experience regular headaches
- Your neck is regularly achy and stiff, when at your desk
- All your symptoms go away when you are on holiday
- That part between your shoulder blades that you just can’t reach burns when you have been sat at your desk for a few hours
- You have RSI
- Everything aches
- All of the above!
What age ranges can Osteopathy treat?
This type of treatment is suitable for everyone, from newborn babies to the very elderly. Osteopathy is an extremely gentle form of treatment.